Friday, March 25, 2011

THE WEEKEND!

Ah, it's the weekend....the 2 days of the week that I look forward to always!

This weekend, I plan to do some of this...


And then work on a couple of these...

for them....

using this...


These are my God-daughters R and N...two precious little girls whose parents trust me enough to take care of them if they can't. They lost their dog, Pepper, yesterday. Pepper had been a part of the family for 8 years...longer than N has been alive, and since R was only just a little over a year old. They're having a tough time with it, so please pray for them, and their mommy and daddy, too. Pepper was a special member of the family...I'm going to miss her a lot too.

The paper is on hold for the moment. I've got a meeting scheduled with my committee chair on Tuesday to talk about how I should go about finishing it up. Prayers would be appreciated on that note too!

My birthday is next Sunday...hopefully, I will be spending my birthday weekend with two great girlfriends...YAY! Starting my 38th year...and I have faith that it will be the best yet!

Wishing you all a happy weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are so cute Becky. I'd still love to do some photos of them in your beautiful dresses. Lemme know!

Kym
www.kymdrum.com